Monday, July 26, 2010

Busy Settling In

Life at home has been full of new smells, scenery, noises and smiles. We are all adjusting and enjoying each other.

The first few nights I slept in my new room. Daddy had trouble hearing my monitor when it alarmed so I've since moved into their room. Thanks to Great Uncle Dave and Aunt Laura, I have a crib in mommy and daddy's room too. I have terrible reflux (like most preemies) so my mattress is elevated or I'm napping in my bouncy seat...still trying to figure out what is most comfortable.

Metta dog is curious about all my noises and leaves the room whenever I cry; she too is finding her new role in the family.

I'm weighing 6lbs 1 oz as of yesterday...we are doing something right!! We've added Karo syrup to one of my bottle feedings to help with my constipation...this sweet treat is supposed to help things start rollin'.