Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Current Stats

I had my 4 month check up today with my pediatrician, Dr. Brent Willman. Here's the latest:
  • My corrected age is 1 month, 2 days (based on my original due date)
  • Weight: 11 lbs 7 oz (1 month/adjusted scale: 75%; 4 month scale: less than 3%
  • Height: 21 1/4 inches, a gain of 3 1/2 inches since last visit on 7/28/10
  • Head Circumference: 15 inches (1 month/adjusted scale: 75%; 4 month scale: 50%)
  • I enjoy tummy time and am able to raise my head and chest off the ground.
  • I enjoy staring at objects such as my lady bug, bumble bee, zebra and cow; I am able to track with my eyes to a greater degree and distance.
  • I still love music, the sound of running water, my pacifier and being held.
  • I eat 100cc (just over 3 oz) every 2-3 hours in the daytime and every 3-4 hours at night, giving mommy and daddy a little bit of rest.
  • My smiles and giggles are slow to come as I spend a lot of my awake time communicating by crying; my eyes are very telling of my mood as well.
  • Bath time remains a favorite along with riding in my baby carrier on mommy or daddy's chest.