Wednesday, November 17, 2010

6 Month Check-In


Happy 6 Month Birthday to Me!
* I've graduated from the preemie growth charts and am measured with my peers:
Height = 25 1/4 inches (25th percentile)
Weight = 15 lbs 8 oz (25th percentile)
Head Circ = 16 3/4 (10th percentile)
* Still loving my neocate and now my neocate cereal! Eating is one of my favorite passtimes.
* I enjoy looking at books, playing peekaboo, puppet shows, skyping with Pappy & Gi/Gammie & Poppy, visits to my new room at Nana & G-Force's house and as always my baths and mirror time. I've recently become aware of the television, memorized by the flashing colors.
* Still sleeping through the night! 7PM bedtime and I rise and shine with lots of smiles around 7AM.
* Eye contact is very important to me right now (especially during my Level 5 conversations).
So far, I'm healthy and happy!