Friday, October 14, 2011

Week 3


Pappy, Uncle Matty and cousins Brock and Bella were here to party. It was loud, we made tons of dirty diapers (thanks trash man!), watched the Rangers make it to the World Series, rode bikes, hit every neighborhood park within reasonable distance, read lots of books and visited the pumpkin patch.

Thank you Pappy and Matty for driving the long distance in the wee hours, for all the handyman projects you completed Pappy and for all the bumps and bruises you allowed Matty when you supervised me, not sure which I enjoyed more...flying down the slide head first into the blacktop or tumbling off the merry-go-round?!?

Reese is taking it all in stride, patiently observing and allowing me to give her open mouth kisses on the head and pinch her nose. Brock loved holding Reese and telling her how "sweet" and "precious" she is while Bella and I scuffled over my books and toys (we both have a stubborn "captain" side in us). A typical baby, she is eating, sleeping and being held a lot (especially needed at night so mommy and daddy are a bit sleep deprived). She seems to have a gentle tummy like me so I recommended Neocate and she appears to be responding well to it. Most importantly she is growing...weighing 7lbs. 9 oz.