Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Reese Stats

I am bringing so much joy to my parents. Mommy is always saying I am an angel and "this is why people want to have children". I have a patient and calm disposition (just like Daddy) and I smile so much. I am rolling over, showing good head control and love to chew on my fingers. I make funny noises too (from all directions, again like my Daddy!) I sleep through the night, with only an occasional exception and that has been due to a few ear infections I have had since Christmas and my nap schedule is a bit unusual, mostly 30-40 minute snoozes 3-4x/day. My favorite pass time is watching my big brother and story time. I am beginning to giggle/squeak when Mommy tickles me under my arms. And I'm still rockin' a dimple that will melt any heart.

Height: 25 inches (75th percentile)
Weight: 13lbs 6 oz (50th percentile)
Head Circumference: 15 3/4 (75th percentile)