Friday, August 13, 2010

Mommy Update

My mommy and I continue to bond as she cares for me each day. This has been an especially good week together as mommy seems to have submitted to the routine WE have established (rather than the routine we had when I was so sick in the NICU).

Mommy wakes up with me throughout the night to allow daddy to be rested for work. He takes over at 5AM and after he gets home from the office so mommy has time to workout, run a few errands and have some alone time. Mommy loves hanging out with me but she also has enjoyed and felt refreshed being with her friends; whether it's watching silly reality TV, getting a pedicure, playing Bible trivia (daddy's idea?!?!) or just venting/sleep deprived rambling to listening ears.

Mommy continues to teach pilates once a week and intends to return to her hospice work at Tabitha in another 12 weeks. Mommy says her friends at Tabitha are angels...they have been so supportive, patient and helpful through this time.

Mommy prays for me everyday and thanks God for the miracle of our family. She calls me her sweet Prince.